March 14, 2014

Not Your Usual Love List (28) - March 14, 2014

Hi,

It's been a while and it's going to be a while longer.

I miss Read & Riot every day, but I can acknowledge that school is a priority for me right now.

I'm thankful for all the opportunities that Read & Riot has given me, for all the people I've met, friends (family) I've made, all the books I wouldn't have otherwise read and have fallen in love with.

I'm still reading, but an English student now, so I'm reading what they tell me to.  (Man, I love Shakespeare).

I don't have time right now to devote to Read & Riot and it kills me, because I miss it every day.  Very much.

Honestly, I can't wait to come back.

These are the books on my I Need to Read You Immediately After Exams What Do You Mean Exams Aren't Over Yet? list:

  • 60 pages left of Unbreakable by Kami Garcia!!!
  • Allegiant by Veronica Roth (I have two copies and they stare at me every day)
  • The Unbound by Victoria Schwab
  • Salem's Lot by Stephen King (I made a deal)
  • Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
  • The Runaway King & The Shadow Throne by Susan Nielsen (Just give me two days and I will devour the rest of this trilogy)
  • A Dance with Dragons by George RR Martin

The Love List you were expecting?

Well, it's books, friends, opportunities, reading, twitter, bloggers, used books, book signings, BEA ... Everything that Read & Riot has given to me and what's still to come.  (Oh, and school might actually make it on this list ... I'm still deciding).  I also love bookstores.  I don't think that can be said enough.

Thank you for being here and thanks for waiting.

Love,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment