February 14, 2013

Love List (21) - February 14, 2013

Hello & Happy Valentine's Day!

Two years ago, (oh my God it's been two years), I decided that on the 14th of every month I'd post a list of things I loved.  It's a great reminder that life is good and there is plenty to be happy about.  Sometimes I've forgotten to make my list, but I always love doing it because it never ceases to make me happy.  I hope you have a lot to love too.

Note:  Expect A LOT of Game of Thrones related things on this love list.

Crisp days.
Snowmen.
GAME OF THRONES.
Jon Snow.
Bran Stark.
The direwolves.
Tyrion Lannister.
People who make NON-SPOILER "Game of Thrones" themed photos and GIFs.
Keychains.
The Archived.
Time off school - it's refreshing.
The first episode of Game of Thrones.
"Confetti cake" flavoured candy.
Chocolate cake.
Valentine's cards.
Arya Stark.
That Game of Thrones season 2 comes out on DVD in several days.
That The Chemical Garden trilogy is finished.  (Also sad about this, but I'm okay).
That Beautiful Creatures is a movie.
That Paramore has a new album coming out!
Ombre hair.
Reading in class.
That feeling when you get home from work or school and you know you don't have to go anywhere the next day.
My Grandmother's stories.
This quote:  Why stop dreaming when you wake up?
Pinterest.  (It's possible this has been on a previous love list, but it deserves being repeated).
How happy Nerdfighteria must be today.
Everything John Green said to the President.
That the Yeti is pregnant - Congratulations Yeti!
That the President basically told unborn baby Green to not forgot to be awesome.
That we're receiving big stacks of John Green's books at my local bookstore.  (It just makes me happy).
Kate Voegele's cover of "Hallelujah".

Happy Valentine's Day everybody.  I hope you've done something you love today.

Love,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment