May 29, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (10)


Top Ten Books Written In The Past 10 Years That I Hope People Are Still Reading In 30 Years


These books are in no particular order, because I really can't say that one book is more important than another.

1.  The Letter Q edited by Sarah Moon
- It was honest and emotional; a book I hope is still around for many years.  More importantly, I hope there isn’t a need for its message in the future.
2.  Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- A book I would recommend to anymore.  A book I have recommended to everyone.
3.  Harry Potter by JK Rowling
- Everyone deserves magic.
4.  The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- I know how I devoured this series.
5.  Looking for Alaska by John Green
- A book I need to read again.
6.  The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
- A story of myths and legends.  A book with a great hero.
7.  Pluto’s Ghost by Sheree Fitch
- A unique narrative and a story I fall into every time.
8.  The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
- It’s a book that has everything.
9.  Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- You’ll have a lot of questions coming out of this one.


I'm sorry that I couldn't get to ten.  My brain seems to have walked off somewhere ...



1 comment:

  1. I almost put Hugo Cabret on my list, but it was getting to be too long! Did you read Wonderstruck? Lovely. I have Percy on my list. It was hard to pick only 10! Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-10k

    ReplyDelete