May 22, 2011

I'm going away ...

Hey everybody,


In four hours I leave for New York City.  I've never been!
The main reason I'm going is for Book Expo America.  I am so excited to meet some authors I love, and spend some time with some of my blogger friends!
Tomorrow (Oh my, TOMORROW)  I'm going to a public library for the Teen Author Carnival where I will get to meet Michelle Hodkin, Gayle Forman, Susane Colasanti, and more.  If I get lost at all it'll be tomorrow.  TAC is not exactly close to our hotel ...


I owe you all so much.  I have a couple of reviews to post when I get home, as well as some interviews in varying stages of completion.  Oh, the giveaways I have in store ... and I haven't even gotten to BEA yet!


I really don't think I'm going to sleep tonight.


I hope that I don't freeze up when I meet Sarah Dessen, because I LOVE her.


So, I'm going to try to sneak more books into my carry-on ... Have a lovely week!


Love,
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at BEA! And welcome to New York! The weather's been nothing but rain lately but I don't think that'll keep you from having a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete